Google

Sunday, April 13, 2008

The Spiritual Brain: Great Review in Canada's Medical Post

In April 1, 2008, issue, The Medical Post, reviewer Don Ranney, professor emeritus in anatomy at the Uiversity of Waterloo, confesses
Dr. Beauregard's conclusions about the soul will surprise you; I will not deprive you of the excitement and enjoyment of reading this book by revealing them here. When asked to prepare a book review I intended just to skim the pages, but I found I had to read every line and could not put it down.

Well, you know, Mario and I and several editors slaved over every line, so I am glad someone appreciated it!

Note: You need a pass to view the Medical Post site linked here. The link above takes you to Dr. Ranney's site. Also have a look at Dr. Ranney's page on that, er, sensitive subject, pain. Lots to learn about the true causes of pain.

Labels: , ,